BVM Parish will hold a public rosary in Franklin Square/Clinton Square in the City of Syracuse on Saturday October 5th for the following intentions:
1) To ask Our Lady's blessing on our country, our city, our parish and our families
2) To publicly honor Christ the King and His Blessed Mother
3) For the intentions of the upcoming Amazonian Synod
Everyone who wishes to restore the Social Kingship of Christ by showing the modern world that Christ and his Blessed Mother still belong in our town squares and in our public lives should attend. We will meet at 11:00 o'clock AM at Franklin Square and process to Clinton Square, where we will publicly recite the fifteen decades of the Rosary that Our Lady has beseeched us so many times to say.
We hope to:
* Gain Our Lady's blessing on our country, our city, our parish and our families.
* Publicly honor Christ the King and His Blessed Mother
* Beg the Holy Ghost to guide the upcoming Amazonian Synod
For more information, please contact Mrs. Meg Hardess at [email protected]